We are looking for a Data Management Analyst to support our client in the consulting sector. Our client is a global consulting firm, and we are looking for candidate to support them on 12 months rolling.
The Data Management Analyst is a pivotal role in a new divisional analytics organization supporting all APAC functions and markets in the areas of Business Intelligence, Data Management, Data Analytics, and Data Science.
This is a challenging role that supports APAC business functions and processes with the management and maintenance of databases, master-and metadata solutions and data management processes, for the purpose of self-service data exploration, reporting and analysis. You will also be supporting user groups in APAX with understanding and finding data, user training and adoption.
Data Management and Governance:
- Understand business requirements for data and analysis.
- With the Data Architect Advisor, design and develop conceptual and logical database schemata, data models, and data integration processes.
- Maintain information architectures; manage data design, content, and definitions.
- Perform day to day MDM implementation and maintenance activities for core transactional and analytics systems.
- Support data stewardship and data quality management processes across APAC business functions.
- Support the adoption and embedding of data stewardship in regular business processes.
- Conduct or support training sessions and provide coaching to key user groups in APAC.
Project Support - Support key APAC business strategies with analytics solutions:
- Provide functional and technical expertise and advice on design and deployment of analytics solutions needed to support main business strategies and initiatives.
- Work with peers in Business Analytics, and Data Science to develop and provide solutions.
- Build plans; ensure work progress; identify and report success measures.
- Prepare and present progress reports and outcomes to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or similar discipline.
- 2-7 years of practical data management experience in any industry (4-7 years for Senior).
- Expert knowledge of designing, developing and implementing database solutions in one or more leading platforms.
- CBIP, CIMP or equivalent accreditation, and SAFe Agile certification are a plus.
- Proven experience in master- and metadata management
- Up to date knowledge of developments in the business intelligence & analytics space, including emerging big data technologies.
- A good understanding of fundamental business principles and problems
- Willingness to learn to work with new tools and technologies.
- A good understanding of fundamental business principles and problems.
- Professional skills: planning & organizing. Project management certification is a plus.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GO12573550, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404