View all 544 Jobs
Job vacancy KYC Analyst
View all 544 Jobs
Our client is a global consulting firm, and we are looking for KYC Analyst who would be able to join as early as possible on an exciting 12-month project with high possibility of conversion to a consulting role within Protiviti or with a client.
The candidates will be assigned to the Business Banking AML Team ("the Team") to assist in reviewing customers' files and transactions in relation to financial crime risks that have been identified. This includes assessing transactions and providing recommendations on appropriate account strategies to mitigate the AML/CFT risks which have been identified. In summary this is a file review exercise.
- Performing account / transaction reviews identified by Group Compliance
- Providing recommendations on appropriate account strategies (retain / exit / file UAR / impose Hold Codes, etc.) to mitigate identified AML/CFT concerns
- Crafting these recommendations into a report which will succinctly capture the findings and recommendations upon completion of the file reviews
- Assisting the team to respond to various enquiries, which may originate from the local authorities or from clients being identified
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience in trigger based or periodic customer file reviews
- Relevant experiences in handling AML/CFT and Sanctions issues
- Prior work experience in the Banking Industry will be advantageous
- Comfortable in the usage of Excel to handle noncomplex data sets.
- Role holder must be prepared to work in the office, on site during the tenure of the engagement
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number GO12351025, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Gabriela De Brito Lopes Prestes Oxby EA Registration no.: 1989404
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs