A well-established company in the energy sector is looking to hire a Financial Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to perform duties below:
- Review month-end closing journal vouchers
- Provide accounting support to ensure proper accounting of revenue and cost of sales.
- Prepare gross margin finals.
- Review Opex for material variance from budget and correct recognition of Capex and Opex.
- Review profit & loss and balance sheet statements.
- Prepare financial section of business report.
- Analyze and explain change in working capital in cashflow statement.
- Compute actual DSO and DPO to explain change in AR and AP balances.
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled.
- Review intercompany reconciliation.
- Review monthly actual vs budget opex reports and highlight material variances.
- Prepare quarterly reports to external parties, such as regulatory & etc.
- Review annual Opex budget submission by various divisions and highlight material variances from prior year budget, forecast and actual.
- Review gross margin and Opex budget input in SAP agrees with board approved budget.
- Review year-end closing journal vouchers prepared by executives.
- Prepare audit schedules requested by auditors.
- Prepare year-end statutory accounts.
You should have at least a degree in Accountancy / Finance or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in handling financial accounting and general ledger duties. You must be driven and agile to fit into a face-paced environment.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number ET12349285, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020