Our client is a MNC in the chemical industry. They are currently looking to hire a Compensation and Benefits Lead for a contractual period of 12 to 18 months.
Reporting to the Vice President, HR, you are expected to handle duties below:
- Review strategies, policies, and guidelines for the roll-out of the compensation and benefits initiatives across the region
- Evaluate job positions
- Prepare and align occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary benchmarks
- Prepare communication toolkit and deliver effective communications on compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the initiatives and its related communications efforts by analyzing data and feedback and developing continuous improvement actions
- Review compensation and benefits policies and plans, ensuring that it is competitive and on top of market trends while maintaining internal equity and compliance
- Manage salary benchmarking and proposal, compensation analysis, gender pay-gap, job grading, etc.
- Work closely with business leaders, people partners, and multiple stakeholders, including senior leaders to manage compensation and benefit project end-to-end
You must have bachelor's degree with at least 8 years of relevant work experience in the People (HR) function. Experience in regional roles and/or in large multinational companies and people initiatives are required.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number ET12347513, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020