View all 544 Jobs
Job vacancy Regional Accounting Controller - FMCG MNC
View all 544 Jobs
Regional Accounting Controller - FMCG MNC
Our client is a reputable MFCG MNC with over 200 premium brands available in more than 120 countries. With Singapore being their SEA regional headquarter, they have also experienced stable and rapid growth across the region. With further expansion of the regional business, they are recruiting for a Regional Accounting Controller to join their regional finance team, providing support in both accounting and transformation projects for further business growth.
Reporting directly to Regional CFO, you will be overseeing the regional accounting team of five and take charge of the full spectrum of financial accounting, internal control, treasury and tax matters for Singapore and the SEA regional entities. On top of which, you will also play a key role in projects and driving finance transformation which includes processes improvement, system migrations and working closely with operational teams for finance advisory.
To be a successful candidate, you must have
- Degree in Accounting or ACCA/CPA qualified
- At least 10-12 years of financial accounting exposure.
- Candidates from Big 4 followed by commercial accounting experience are highly preferred.
- Candidates who have worked with relevant industry such as FMCG/retail/luxury retail is preferred.
- Additionally, you must be a detailed orient, inquisitive individual who demonstrate effective communication skills to liaise with multinational internal stakeholders.
- System exposure in SAP is highly preferred.
Apply TodayPlease send your resume, in WORD format only and click the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence No.: 07C5595 | Elaine Huang Xiaoyi EA Registration no.: R1770520
How to Apply?
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs