Our client is a well-established MNC in the pharmaceutical industry. They are looking to hire an HR & Admin Manager.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are expected to manage the full spectrum of HR and office administrative duties including:
- Handle full spectrum of recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, training and employee development and budget management
- Assist in administering compensation and benefits changes associated with merit increases, promotions, transfers, terminations, and leaves of absence
- Review of HR policies and procedures and recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures in line with business needs and in accordance with local labor legislation.
- Oversee performance management and improvement process.
- Ensure all job descriptions are kept up to date, create new JDs as and when necessary
- Deliver on-boarding program for new hires as well as conduct exit interviews with departing staff
- Identify, develop, and implement training & development programs to improve competencies & effectiveness of all employees
- Guide managers and supervisors in appropriate and fair human resource practices.
- Administration of company benefit and insurance schemes including periodic reviews and updates as well as liaison with insurance brokers relating to medical insurance
- Oversee day to day office administration
- Acquisition and management of office stationery and equipment
- Oversee facilities planning, maintenance, liaising with vendors, landlords to ensure smooth running of the office
- Review of administration policies and procedures
- Maintain company organization chart and employee directory
- Organizing company events / company trip, staff events
You should have at least a degree in HRM or equivalent, with minimum 7 years of experience in HR / Administration, preferably from MNC background. You should have good communications skills and are able to work independently.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number ET12340364, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020