A US MNC in the REIT Industry is currently looking for an Administrative Assistant.
In this role you will spend approximately 75% of the time serving as the "right arm" to the VPs, keeping things organized, doing project work, and acting as gatekeeper. Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Creating PowerPoints, Word documents and other presentation collateral
- Tracking and managing expense reports
- Project prep-work/research
- Purchase order generation
- Coordinating internal and external meetings
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Arranging travel, visas, and accommodation
- Providing admin support to specific projects and research teams,
- Assisting with onboarding & offboarding of employees
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority, ensuring guests (especially customers) are comfortable and needs are taken care of at all times
- Covering receptionist duties in HQ Office
- Covering duties of other Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant as and when needed
- Additional tasks, as assigned
You should have a degree/diploma in Business Administration/Management/related fields with a minimum of 5 years' experience in the relevant capacity. You should have strong communications skills and can work independently.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number ET12260230, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020