A well-established multinational firm in the electronics industry is looking to hire a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are expected to handle duties below:
- Prepare timely and accurate budget for the in-charged Divisions according to timeline.
- Liaise and coordinate with Division managers to ensure budget are correctly input into the system and submitted timely
- Provide necessary training or support to Business Unit as and when required
- Effective communication within team and liaising with HQ on the budget matter
- Maintain the system on the accounting codes and monthly data checking
- Be the budget-related system administrator for F&A team
- Review AR receipts posting and provide support/supervision to AR Executive
- Prepare monthly AR commentary report
- Liaise with Business Unit on AR ageing review and submit report to HQ
- Prepare AR creation Form and review credit term and credit limit for new customers.
- Consolidate the region AR ageing report
- Perform half-yearly credit review and obtain necessary approval
- Streamline monthly AR review process to facilitate the efficiency and effective AR control process
- Comply with J-sox audit requirement on AR and credit control
- Perform credit setup and release in system
- Prepare internal management reports including SG&A report to the relevant Business Units
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/half-yearly variance report and its supporting analysis for management review and handling queries from management.
- Prepare Balance Sheet report for the region
- Check variance report against accounting system report and align the reports.
- Prepare monthly cash forecast report
- Monitor cash position and make necessary proposal on financing activities
You should have a degree in Accountancy or equivalent, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in handling budgeting and forecasting duties. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are pre-requisites for this role. To succeed in this role, you should be proficient in SAP.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number ET12139568, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half International Pte Ltd. Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | Tan Yee Le (Elise) EA Registration no.: R1330020